Saturday, March 7, 2020

And Now for Something Different ...

I thought I’d try something different today.

Every day, people who are brand new to the world of knee pain are anxiously sorting through advice and ideas from websites they have frantically skipped through, hoping to find the formula for what works.

So what I’d like to do is invite people to submit questions below, related to knee pain. They can be questions directed toward me, and my book, or can be just questions about knee pain, and any of the problems related to it.

Obviously, this exercise is more suited for first-time visitors, but others feel free to jump in as well.

Then, what I’ll do in successive weeks, is pull out questions and devote blog posts to them. In cases where I don’t have answers, I’ll invite other people here to chime in.

One of the strengths of this blog, I think, is the community of rational, inquisitive, determined knee pain sufferers who regularly drop in.

Let’s see how it goes! What people care most about, I’ve found, are specific answers to specific questions, and in many cases, their questions are shared by many others.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I've got a question. I'm including a link to a video that addresses the issue I've been having with my knee for a bit now. My comment is the one immediately following. I've asked for feedback and/or help on a few of the other posts you've made, but so far nobody has had anything to contribute. I realize, we all have much bigger things going on right now, but since this post is still vacant - I'll bite. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgIobuSCWlU&list=PLFbG1W758B7CHqKTprPNznsh41CGAV_qS&index=230&t=6s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anybody else suffer from hip pain that appears to have come on second to knee pain? I've been battling knee pain for three years now and within the last few months I have been experiencing increasing hip pain around the outer edge of my hip, particularly when my torso and legs are at right angles.

    I'm thinking it's related to how I sit in an effort to avoid flexing my knee, but now the hip pain is often worse than the knee and I'm thinking there may be some key exercises or methods to try to combat this?

    ReplyDelete